Welcome to Mat-Su Ear, Nose, Throat & Facial Plastics Inc.
Here you’ll find answers to some of the most common questions patients have when entering our practice.
Our healthcare providers:
- Andrew R. Pulliam MD, FACS
Hours of operation
Mon, Tue: 8am–12pm, 1pm–5pm
Thur, Fri: 8am–12pm, 1pm–5pm
Sat, Sun: Closed
(The office closes for lunch from 12pm until 1pm daily.)
Should you need to speak with a doctor outside of our normal business hours, please call the office and our answering service will contact the doctor on call.
Office Phone - (907) 745-9200
Office Fax - (907) 745-9201
We understand that in today’s busy world, occasionally situations come up that are beyond your control. Please call our office at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time to reschedule or cancel. This courtesy allows us to continue to operate efficiently and use the time that was reserved for you to help other patients in need.
Patients should complete, sign and bring the following items to your first appointment:
- Plan to arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time to finalize paperwork.
- Bring healthcare insurance ID cards and picture ID.
- Bring authorizations or referrals as required by your insurance carrier.
- Patients should bring a current, complete medication list and/or medication bottles recently used. This includes non-prescription medications, vitamins, and supplements.
- Complete and sign the Patient information, Notice of Privacy Practices, Medical History/Medication List, Policies and Guidelines, Prescription Consent Form.
- Note: All patients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or authorized legal guardian with proof of guardianship.
- Please provide the name, phone number, and address of your preferred pharmacy.
- Have your referring physician office fax pertinent medical records, diagnostic and lab testing, and bring them with you.
- Bring a copy of your most recent MRI and/or CT if applicable.
On subsequent visits, our front office staff will review your demographic and insurance information with you to ensure we maintain your correct information on file. This allows us to submit claims to your insurance carrier in a timely manner.
We are preferred providers with Aetna, Blue Cross, and MultiPlan for the benefit of our patients. You will want to check your benefits booklet or with the benefits department of your employer to verify if our practitioners are listed as providers within your network.
As part of our contract with the insurance companies we are legally required to collect co-pays and deductibles from you at the time of service. We ask that you be prepared to pay your co-pay at the time of check-in, prior to being seen by our providers. We accept Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa & Discover.
Medication Refill Policy
- It is your responsibility to notify the office in a timely manner when refills are necessary. Approval of your refill may take up to three business days so please be courteous and do not wait to call. If you use a mail order pharmacy, please contact us fourteen (14) days before your medication is due to run out.
- Medication refills will only be addressed during regular business hours. Please notify your provider on the next business day if you find yourself out of medication after hours.
- No prescriptions will be refilled on Saturday, Sunday or Holidays.
- Refills can only be authorized on medication prescribed by providers from our office. We will not refill medications prescribed by other providers.
- It is important to keep your scheduled appointment to ensure that you receive timely refills. Repeated no shows or cancellations will result in a denial of refills.
- Patients must be seen annually for long term refill prescriptions.
- If you have any questions regarding medications, please discuss these during your appointment. If for any reason you feel your medication needs to be adjusted or changed, please contact us immediately.
- New symptoms or events require a clinic appointment.
- Your provider will not diagnose or treat over the phone.
- Narcotics require a written prescription and will not be administered outside of normal business hours, weekends, or holidays.